Jim Kukral | Why you need a Personal BrandJuly 31, 2014 2014-07-31 16:35
Jim Kukral | Why you need a Personal Brand
“If you want to be remarkable do something that is remarkable” ~ Jim Kukral
In this podcast episode my guest Jim Kukral (bestselling author, consultant) shares insight on personal branding and book publishing.
For over 16-years, Jim Kukral has helped small businesses and large companies like Fedex, Sherwin Williams, Ernst & Young and Progressive Auto Insurance understand how to:
- Build successful new online businesses or energize and refresh existing ones
- Learn how to leverage social media for more sales, leads and publicity
- Create imaginative marketing campaigns that get talked about
- Innovate new products and services that could positively change your business bottom line
- Attract first-class publicity that actually means something and gives an ROI
- Make more profits with less work
Download, listen and go Make it happen!
The only excuse you have is that you don’t want it bad enough..
This podcast is sponsored by ImageWorks Services