Podcast MasterclassApril 9, 2020 2020-06-04 20:25
Welcome to the Podcast Masterclass
According to Edison Research, the use of audio Podcasting reached a new high (30%) in 2014. The consumption of podcasting is sky-rocketing. It’s time to take advantage of podcasting.
At this workshop, you’ll learn…
- How to Setup and Run your own Podcast Show Successfully
- How to create and launch your personal or corporate podcast show
- How to include podcasting in your marketing strategies for profit
- Distributing podcasts to iTunes and other podcast directories.
The Host Bernard Kelvin Clive has 9 years experience in Podcasting, the consultant behind a number of the top podcasts of Pastors, Churches and Entrepreneurs in Ghana on iTunes.
His Podcast, ‘Personal Branding with Bernard Kelvin Clive’ was named among:
- Top 10 Personal Branding Podcasts on the Web by Fedspot
- The Best Marketing Podcasts of 2014 by NR Media Group
- Top 8 SEO Podcasts in 2014 by HigherVisibility
- Top 20 SEO & Marketing Podcast by Upcity
He hosts the number #1 ranked Business & Career podcast in Ghana and Botswana on iTunes.
Introduction to Podcasting. What podcast is all about?
How we got here. What podcasting is, how to listen to a podcast, prerequisite for setting up your own podcast.
Tools for Podasting
Tools for podcasting. Apps and Devices.
Managing and Promoting your Podcasts