Podcast MasterclassApril 9, 2020 2020-06-04 20:25
Welcome to the Podcast Masterclass
According to Edison Research, the use of audio Podcasting reached a new high (30%) in 2014. The consumption of podcasting is sky-rocketing. It’s time to take advantage of podcasting.
At this workshop, you’ll learn…
- How to Setup and Run your own Podcast Show Successfully
- How to create and launch your personal or corporate podcast show
- How to include podcasting in your marketing strategies for profit
- Distributing podcasts to iTunes and other podcast directories.
The Host Bernard Kelvin Clive has 9 years experience in Podcasting, the consultant behind a number of the top podcasts of Pastors, Churches and Entrepreneurs in Ghana on iTunes.
His Podcast, ‘Personal Branding with Bernard Kelvin Clive’ was named among:
- Top 10 Personal Branding Podcasts on the Web by Fedspot
- The Best Marketing Podcasts of 2014 by NR Media Group
- Top 8 SEO Podcasts in 2014 by HigherVisibility
- Top 20 SEO & Marketing Podcast by Upcity
He hosts the number #1 ranked Business & Career podcast in Ghana and Botswana on iTunes.
Introduction to Podcasting. What podcast is all about?
How we got here. What podcasting is, how to listen to a podcast, prerequisite for setting up your own podcast.
Tools for Podasting
Tools for podcasting. Apps and Devices.
Managing and Promoting your Podcasts
Simple but DetailedAn informative session, simple, and easy to understand. Bernard makes time to guide each participant understand the course. It is practical learning under a friendly atmosphere and you should sign up.
Exciting and easy to learnI love it. Very straight forward, and informative. The instructor is down to earth and very responsive. I recommend it for everyone
Interactive and Easy to UnderstandVery insightful
Podcast Master Classthe class was simple and easy to learn. All you need is a reliable network then you are good to go.
Podcast MasterclassA great presentation. Straight to the point and without any ambiguity. I recommend this for all those interested in running their own podcast. It's spot on.